Ascocenda "Princess Mikasa blue"

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wendelin

Reaction score
Ascocenda Princess Mikasa

A nice reliable bloomer
5974758540_3d5b7c179d_z.jpg

Beautiful flower and beautifil photography. This one is an Ascocenda, by the way.

Gorgeous! This is such a terrific plant. They repeat bloom with ease and the blooms last very well. Everybody should have one of these. BTW: The name should be written like this: Ascocenda Princess Mikasa (blue). There should not be any quotation marks and the word "blue" is not part of the name. It is a purely descriptive word that is usually added by commercial growers of this plant to keep it separate from the pink version of the same hybrid.

Gorgeous! This is such a terrific plant. They repeat bloom with ease and the blooms last very well. Everybody should have one of these. BTW: The name should be written like this: Ascocenda Princess Mikasa (blue). There should not be any quotation marks and the word "blue" is not part of the name. It is a purely descriptive word that is usually added by commercial growers of this plant to keep it separate from the pink version of the same hybrid.

It realy is a terrific plant, John! I'm not pampering this one, but it blooms at least 3 times a Year. And thanks for correcting me!:wink:

There's a reason why it's so popular ....
I mean several reasons! :clap: :drool: :drool:

Latest posts

Back