"As the Greenhouse Turns"

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's pressure treated plywood, the same as used for basement foundations. The paint is an off white, heavy duty latex exterior stain. The color was chosen to reflect light and prevent absorption of heat in the summer. Latex stain could only be used if the wood was sufficiently dry.

Thanks, Ross.

Bravo!!! :clap: Encore! Encore!
And so are the days of our 'chids, be they bold or be they beautiful, for they have only one life to live, though they may search for tomorrow in another world. All my children, including the young hobbyists and the restless growers, some of whom work at general hospital, shall continue to tune in, stuck like grains of sand to a pane of sticky glass, watching the greenhouse turn through the days of our lives until the edge of night when we'll all need guiding lights to make our way back through the dark shadows to our homes next to our neighbours on Peyton Place, Knots Landing, and Coronation Street. :p

Fantastic! Thanks for including my favorite, Dark Shadows!

Ross, which one is the plant in on the right in the pic (the 'children by Mary Zdilla' one)? It's exceptional.

I bet you're absolutely thrilled to be moving plants into the GH. I know I was 3 summers ago when I did - had a glass of wine and did a little dance!

BTW, exactly what kind of paph is this 'Dendrobium thrysiflorum'??? ;-}

Fantastic! Thanks for including my favorite, Dark Shadows!

Ross, which one is the plant in on the right in the pic (the 'children by Mary Zdilla' one)? It's exceptional.

I bet you're absolutely thrilled to be moving plants into the GH. I know I was 3 summers ago when I did - had a glass of wine and did a little dance!

BTW, exactly what kind of paph is this 'Dendrobium thrysiflorum'??? ;-}

That's Paph (Mary Zdilla '#1' x Little by Little 'War Eagle' HCC/AOS) '#2'

Latest posts

Back