Anyone know the answer to this one?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Todd,

Belleville is near St Louis, eh? Shoot, you could get a couple orchid buddies to share the trip (and $) with, drive up to Chicago, get your Rexius at Hausermann's and visit a handful of commercial growers at the same time. I bet your gas split would be less than the $28 you paid for shipping some bark AND you'd be able to get other stuff. We get our lava pebbels from a local hardware store. -Ernie

Chicagoland Orchid Fest Sept. 25-26-27, does that tempt you?

LOL Chicage is about 5 hours away and I work weekends so I do not see myself driving up there....I went ahead today and bought a bag of the reptile bedding....a bag of lava rock....and several bags of marble chips today.....got home rinsed the mable chips and the reptile bedding....broke up some of the lava rock LOL by running over it with the car a few times.....some of it was already small enough though it is larger than what I used before.....brought it in rinsed it all up......added it to the marble chips and bark......GRRRRRRRRrrrrrr I put to much marble and lava in......I need more bark now....so I guess potting up the 54 new plants I got a couple of weeks ago is going to have wait another few days.

Todd

ROFL well you know I am starting to wonder.....I picked up another bag of reptile bedding today at Petco....it was on sale and $8 a bag cheaper than the same stuff at PetSmart.....so Wed. I am taking the bag I bought at Petco back to PetSmart getting my money back and then going back to Petco and getting another bag.....SOOOOOOooo much fun

Todd

Latest posts

Back