Added some paphs to the collection

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan Young

Reaction score
Clockwise : Top left St Swithin, Hung Sheng Eagle, niveum, Rolfeii

fy3HoCR.jpg

what vendor did they come from? look like nice plants...the Saint Swithin does look like it was grown in too-high light. give it 1 Tblsp of Epsom Salts in a gallon of water and it should green up a little...

I don't really want to sound like Debbie Downer here but that Saint Swithin was the exact mirror copy (similar size and colour) of what I have gotten from them 2-3 years ago. Alas 2 years later after I got it. Never have done a single thing so I chuck it in the garbage. But you may have better success than me. Good luck man.

St Swithin was over exposed in my opinion, moved it to bright north window, St Swithin and niveum came from paramount, the niveum's largest leaf almost ripped right off taking out of the bag. Forrestview for Hung Sheng Eagle, the Rolfeii was from another member selling at the show. I will check the roots!

I don't really want to sound like Debbie Downer here but that Saint Swithin was the exact mirror copy (similar size and colour) of what I have gotten from them 2-3 years ago. Alas 2 years later after I got it. Never have done a single thing so I chuck it in the garbage. But you may have better success than me. Good luck man.

I have a few supplements to give it a bit of a jolt, hopefully it will take the hint.

Back