A worm tries to escape

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ehanes7612

Reaction score
A worm is stuck in a 40 meter hole, it can climb 4 meters a day but falls back 3 meters each night..how many days does it take to climb out?

Turns into a butterfly half way!

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk

37..on the first day in starts out and goes 4 feet but at night drops back 3 meters..on the 2nd day starts out at 1 meter ....on the 36 th day..starts out at 35 meter ..climbs to 39 meter and slips back to 36 meter..then on the 37 th day makes it to the top and crawls out

edited back to meters

Last edited:
37..on the first day in starts out and goes 4 feet but at night drops back 3 feet..on the 2nd day starts out at 1 foot ....on the 36 th day..starts out at 35 feet ..climbs to 39 feet and slips back to 36 feet..then on the 37 th day makes it to the top and crawls out

Dammit! West Coast people get more sleep!

So when it switches to feet mode from meter mode it can climb more and fall less distance?

oh damn me and and my units..i am studying for a physics class right now and just before i answered this question, had an oddball physics problem with english units...sorry about that..

Latest posts

Back