A warning of fake food

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hien

Reaction score
A friend forwarded this website info to me. I can read the vietnamese part, but want to verify it with the chinese warning information.
Supposedly it is a warning of fake fish that were sold for food consumption (either made from plastic or some other glue material )
Maybe someone who can read the chinese warning information can tell me a little bit more.

http://www.x-cafevn.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20969

Thanks

The part is Chinese just asks questions about whether those are real fishes or not.. some "fishes" come with "extra material" wrapped around the body, like extra gelatin from the mold, weird number of eyes, no signs of internal organs and no tails. Also, the color remains translucent and the eyes remain black after cooking, unlike the real fishes that turn white with lighter color eyes. Also, the "fishes" have weird texture, some gelatin like material wrapped in a thin skin.

The part is Chinese just asks questions about whether those are real fishes or not.. some "fishes" come with "extra material" wrapped around the body, like extra gelatin from the mold, weird number of eyes, no signs of internal organs and no tails. Also, the color remains translucent and the eyes remain black after cooking, unlike the real fishes that turn white with lighter color eyes. Also, the "fishes" have weird texture, some gelatin like material wrapped in a thin skin.

Where's the gag and v****t smiley? Eww that sounds disgusting.

Thank you, for the translation Jorch.
It seems that we have less & less options in modern time.
Greed & short term gains that some engage in destroy our trust in things we need to rely on.
For example, I think chinese medicine is superior to western drugs in treating chronic diseases (versus emergency/acute diseases for which western medicine maybe the better choice), , because TCM takes into account & support the patient total being, where as WM tends to go for suppression of the symptoms & may damage the patients in the process.
I rather go with TCM herbs as my first choice of treatment, but all the recent news make every decision now a hard choice.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back