A Shocker, P Michael Koopowitz 'Golen Thread' AM, CCM/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlipperKing

Madd Virologist
Reaction score
WHA WHOOO! My first CCM! I only knew of the Fanaticum getting the HCC. When I showed up at Don's house Sunday morning to pick the plants up I see two tags hanging on the M. Koopowitz. The first thing out of my mouth to Don was "What's this a joke? Why are those tags hanging on the MK?" Don's response " You didn't know?" I had a clonal name already on the tag so nobody from the judging center called! What a shock, two of two. PS I messed up on the clonal name 'Golden Thread'

My PICS:
p1060836t.jpg

p1060835e.jpg

p1060833n.jpg

Congratulations Rick. Fully deserved awards. That is a magnificent clone that is superbly grown. I don't think the judges had any other choice.

I seem to be jinxed with this hybrid. All my plants are terrible growers.

David

Congratulations Rick. Fully deserved awards. That is a magnificent clone that is superbly grown. I don't think the judges had any other choice.

I seem to be jinxed with this hybrid. All my plants are terrible growers.

David

PS. David, I'll sent you a piece:ninja:

That's an outrageously well grown MK Rick!! The flowers should have been close to a quality award too.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Part of this CCM goes to you , Rick;)

Thanks. Good thing yours went gonzo with all the changes we've come up with.

I never was able to pull out my old beat up MK X roth I'd been torturing for the last 8 years.:eek:

Besides the joint breeding ventures, I'm getting a big thrill of seeing all these ST AOS awards posting!!

Latest posts

Back