A pair of complex paphs.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Believe it or not, when I drive down to the condo at Myrtle Beach (actually, Surfside Beach) I drag a few plants to enjoy. Both of these where purchased in bud at my last orchid meeting. The first one is Paph. Satin Stone which is made from (Satin Veil 'Butterscotch' x Stone Lovely 'Butterpuff'). This is a first time bloomer with a leaf span of 9 inches. It also has a medium size start. The natural spread on the flower is 4 inches and is held on a 5 inch tall stem.

442PaphSatinStone.jpg

Next is Paph Mele Moon which is made from (Mele Pops 'Golden Sunrise' x Moving Lights 'Yellow Dream'). It appears as if the first growth has died away. The leaf span on the remaining growth is 15 inches. The flower has a natural spread of about 4 inches and sits on a nice tall stem, measuring in at 8 inches. I was hard for me to pass on these two plants even though I wasn't sure what I would end up with. All the words, yellow in the parents just drew me in.

436PaphMeleMoon.jpg

Latest posts

Back