• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

A few more slippers for sale

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silence882

Horse whisperer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Now that my yearly repotting's done, I've got a few slippers that are crowding things and need to go. Then I can settle nicely into my watering rut for the next year. Prices w/o shipping are below. If you're interested in any, please shoot me a PM or email at [email protected]. It is too hot to ship right now, but the heat wave is supposed to break on Tuesday.

Paph. emersonii '#34' x '#35' from Hengduan in a 2" pot with a 20 cm ls. The parents had fine white speckling at their bases. $25
Paphemersoniiforsale.jpg

Paphemersoniiroots.jpg

Paph. liemianum from Orchid Inn in a 2" pot with a 25 cm ls. This is a new growth which broke from the main plant while I was repotting. $10
Paphliemianumforsale.jpg

Paph. niveum in a 3.5" pot with 2 old growths and 1 half-size new growth. $10
Paphniveumforsale.jpg

Paph. spicerianum in a 2" pot with 2 new growths with a 20 cm ls. This division broke off when I was repotting the main plant. Each growth is about 1/2 to 3/4 size. It may spike later this year but most likely next year. (Ignore the tag in the photo - I accidentally switched the liemianum and spicerianum) $8
Paphspicerianumforsale.jpg

Paphspicerianumroots.jpg

Paph. tranlienianum from Than Nguyen in a 2" pot with a 13 cm ls. $10
Paphtranlienianumforsale.jpg

Paphtranlienianumroots.jpg

Phrag. Barbara LeAnn in a 3.5" pot with one old growth and a large start. $10
PhragBarbaraLeannforsale.jpg

--Stephen

Latest posts

Back