A couple of more photos

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nutz4Paphs

CCE/AOS :-)
Reaction score
Hey y'all. Just a couple of more photos. These were taken last winter, but I don't have anything in bloom now :( Anyway, for those of you who wanted to see a couple of plants in my collection, here they are. Also see the kolo 'Riopelle' photo in my other thread.
Im sure one of you has divisions of these as I sold divisions of all three of these on ebay last year.
What do you think about the villosum? I dont have dimensions, unfortunately, but it was huge and I really think the color is great. Feedback please as I think it is spiking now. Worth taking to Seattle for judging?

100_0564.jpg

100_0555.jpg

100_0558.jpg

Sorry, didn't include what they were...
Paph. villosum
Paph. villosum album (or aureum) - Im not really sure which one is correct
Paph. Startler 'Glace' AM/AOS

Compare your measurements to those awarded when it blooms. Or if you don't have an award database, post them and someone will look it up for you.

I thought I recocnized those photos, I got out bid on a few of your plants. I did get one of those villosums through another source though. Nice flower, hope mine turns out as nice!

Hey Pdx, too bad you missed them last year. next year I'll probably divide again - they are all strong growers!!! The Startler isnt quite as vigorous as either of the villosum though. Write a note to yourself and remind me next spring if you want a division.

I like particularly the P. villosum aureum. Yellow Paphs are always something special - at least in my eyes.

Best regards from Germany, rudolf

The colored villosum looks like on of Hadley Cash's, yes? I'm loving the results of that cross.

The yellow one is pretty dang sweet too!

-Ernie

Yes, the colored villosum is ('Candor XL' AM/AOS x 'Marriott Colorburst'). I have a couple of them and they are unbelievable! This is the only one I have taken a photo of though.

Latest posts

Back