4th Siam Paragon Bangkok Royal Orchid Paradise 2010, Bangkok

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s1214215

Reaction score
For anyone in Bangkok, the 4th Siam Paragon Bangkok Royal Orchid Paradise 2010 is still on until the 10th of August.

This year is not as good as previous years as the show is two months later due to the political protests we had when the show was meant to be on in early June.

This is the entrance display to the show.

Brett

IMG_0376.jpg

IMG_0373.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

Wow, I just had my 1st cup of coffee (and I need at least 3 of them to be awake), but this was really a most impressive wake-up shock :):)!!!! Thanks Brett for all of these great pics showing lots of beauties!!!! Jean

Jean, Ramon

You are welcome. Sad to say this was not as good as last year. Hopefully things will be better with the next show and hopefully back in June when there is a better variety in bloom.

Brett

Outstanding show :) Fantastic pics and orchids :drool:

I was shocked when I saw this relationship !!!:D

Thanks

Holy Mother of Orchids!! If that was a so-so show, I can't wait to see a good one. Thank you for the awesome pictures. I couldn't believe the roots on the vandas and phals. Must be perfect growing conditions there.

Ohmygawd!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: Where do I even begin... Ionopsis utricularoides, vandas, paphs... Simply fantastic.. And the habenaria rhodocheila..! To die for...

Just a small note on the plants.. I can get some species with CITES and ship small orders of plants. I am not a nursery, but have a few friends in the business. PM me if there is interest in species. Habs are a can do also. Just got myself 6 Myriotricha at the show with CITES at last. Been hunting a CITES cert on them for a while. Also can get Paph thaianum with CITES from a friend who flasked them, but not many plants.

Brett

Wow -- That is quite a show!

Thanks for the offer, Brett. But I thought some species, e.g. thaianum, couldn't be imported into the US, CITES or not.

Latest posts

Back