• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

4 Growth Robinianum for sale

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ehanes7612

Reaction score
two backgrowths, one BS growth, one NBS growth and start, blooms every year...2nd pic is of flower. 45.00 includes priority shipping...this one is a breeder (bred with sanderianum and was extremely fertile) and really strong grower

20110906154656.jpg

SDC10401.JPG

Last edited:
I think your prices were quite reasonable! My problem is I've got to start cleaning out the GH to make room for stuff to come back in! These are all good sized plants that take up space & some of us just don't have it, wish I did!

That price is more than reasonable. Here you would be looking at $150 plus for such a large healthy division. I must compliment you on the size of your divisions. Here people seem to mainly sell single growth divisions or an old flowered growth with a new lead. The plants hardly have any roots. They are very hard to grow on. You would have no such problems with divisions your size.

David

You are torturing me with beautiful plants for sale and no money right now to buy them... Keep trying though. I, at least, have the pleasure of looking at them.:p

Latest posts

Back