2009 Spring Orchid Show in Taipei County

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What an amazing show... there are so many I would love to take home with..

shucks I can't wait till Dec. when I get to Taiwan... woo hoo... oh, but are there orchid shows at that time? or where should I go to find flasks of Paphs?

What an amazing show... there are so many I would love to take home with..

shucks I can't wait till Dec. when I get to Taiwan... woo hoo... oh, but are there orchid shows at that time? or where should I go to find flasks of Paphs?

I'm not sure if there are orchid show in Dec. Large orchid show are always held in the end of winter and spring. But, if you want to see beautiful Paphs and buy flasks, there are always many nurseries waiting for you, and they are not too far from each other:)

thanks Chien, I'll do more research closer to the date I'm there.. one thing I know is that I'll be able to visit In-charm Orchids in Tai-chung... I hope they let the general public into their nursery.

thanks Chien, I'll do more research closer to the date I'm there.. one thing I know is that I'll be able to visit In-charm Orchids in Tai-chung... I hope they let the general public into their nursery.
Here in Taiwan, most owner of orchid nurseries welcome general public. I often visit In-charm Orchids, you will see many great flowers there and you also can drink great Chinese tea there. You can also arrange to visit Hung Sheng Orchids, that's about 30 minutes from In-Charm, or visit Orchid House, aobut 10 minutes from In-Charm.

Hung Sheng Orchids Farm
http://dear.smartweb.tw/index.php?module=intro&mn=5

Latest posts

Back