2 Phrag. besseae

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NYEric said:
Does anyone know about Ecuagenera and Phrag andreeti?

Yeah, its in flask, they arn't selling flasks and don't have the CITES to export the adult plants at the moment. They don't have many mature plants right now, so when/if they start selling them jump on them. In the future they might have andrettea hybrids. I made a whole bunch of hybrids when I was there a couple of weeks ago. I don't know if they took. Prior to that they had never tried to make hybrids with it.

Kyle

Kyle said:
Yeah, its in flask, they arn't selling flasks and don't have the CITES to export the adult plants at the moment. They don't have many mature plants right now, so when/if they start selling them jump on them. In the future they might have andrettea hybrids. I made a whole bunch of hybrids when I was there a couple of weeks ago. I don't know if they took. Prior to that they had never tried to make hybrids with it.

Kyle
Please keep us posted, Kyle. Thanks.

Thats anyones guess. Its been more then two years that they haven't been able to export appendix one plants. Theres some red tape involved and its hard to estimate when their gov't will allow them to export phrag species.

They also have very few adult phrag fisherii. So if your looking for those, snap them up when they become available.

Kyle

Latest posts

Back