1st Flask

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom499

Reaction score
I am looking at attempting flasks for the 1st time.

I have found this supplier in the UK http://www.mcbeansorchids.co.uk/acatalog/Paph_flasks.html

I cannot find any info on those crosses, other than I they will be Maudiae type.

I plan on using a shallow tray (food container) with LECA, and some form of dome lid with a heat pad underneath.

I'll be on hand to spray water (rain water) them daily until their roots get growing.

I plan to keep them near a window, but not in direct sunlight.

Will I need to apply any form of fertiliser?

I plan to soak the LECA in superthrive and Akerne MSU beforehand.

If you are interested,I will have flask for sell very soon(after 15 may).In reality are arrived today,but I will go out for a show on monday.A I am in Italy i can send to UK.Mostly are Paph. hangianum crosses species and tranliemianum.If interested PM me

Hello valenzino.

I know both of those species are very nice!

However I have not done flasks before, and do not want to kill expensive plants.

But maybe in the future after I have success I would be interested.

Tom

Ok Tom,no problem.In reality will be not very expensive.I sell the hangianum hybrids 20 plants x flask between 50 and 60€ and also for more flasks is discounted...species more expensive particularly P.adductum flasks.If interested in future let me know,I will send you new flask list.Have a nice growing!!!

Latest posts

Back