153,843 Unread posts

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marco

Slipperless member
Reaction score
Hello - old and new. I've been away for a while. With work consuming my time over the past couple of years it's safe to say that the original collection has slowly withered away to nothing.

I had a sudden itch this past weekend and decided to get things going again. However, this time I only have a small windowsill to play with. I ended up getting a 15 growth benisuzume and a Minmaru Shima from NWO.

Funny thing is, Maria saw me on the website placing the order and all she said was "I hope that's money you're willing to loose if that plant dies"...Then I hit the submit button right after

I want to welcome you back too but I see it will be awhile before you'll be able to reply since there is 153,843 post a head of it:eek:

Thanks everyone - Glad to be back

Rick - 5 Pages deep and i stopped. Will have to continue over a long weekend!

Dot - Maria and I went to a wedding three weeks ago and brought back two cute succulents..... Well they're not doing that well. I have to get back into the swing of things.

Thanks everyone - Glad to be back

Rick - 5 Pages deep and i stopped. Will have to continue over a long weekend!

Dot - Maria and I went to a wedding three weeks ago and brought back two cute succulents..... Well they're not doing that well. I have to get back into the swing of things.
Succulents want even less water than do orchids. :)

Latest posts

Back