Paph. Ho Chi Minh

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlipperFan

Addicted
Reaction score
Here's mine. It's been in bloom for over a week. So far, so good.

This one is delenatii 'Three Flowers' x vietnamense 'R.B' Lighting in the photo is a little too flat.

Paph_HoChiMinh1.jpg

Looks like a good one. One of these days Dot can you take a photo of your lighting set-up? I'm having some real problems with mine, figuring out the placement has not been easy:<

Candace, there's not much to my set-up, really. I photograph in my sunroom: I place my plant on a table in the middle with a piece of black velvet material mounted on a posterboard as the background. I and my camera are between the plant/backdrop and the windows (behind me and to the side). I avoid direct sunlight on the flower.

Candace, there's not much to my set-up, really. I photograph in my sunroom: I place my plant on a table in the middle with a piece of black velvet material mounted on a posterboard as the background. I and my camera are between the plant/backdrop and the windows (behind me and to the side). I avoid direct sunlight on the flower.

sounds very simple to me Dot :):):) . Nevertheless the exceptional quality of all your pictures show that there must be a lot of knowhow and a 'good' camera !! Jean

Latest posts

Back