Number of Phrags registered in 2014

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eteson

Phragmad
Reaction score
Dear all
I am prepairing a small talk about Phrags. for a local society and i would like to include a graph of phrags hybrids registered by year... I do have all the data tilll 2013 (thanks to www.orchideya.ca) but i would like to include 2014..
Any suggestion about how I can get it?
Thank you so much!
Eliseo

Dear all
I am prepairing a small talk about Phrags. for a local society and i would like to include a graph of phrags hybrids registered by year... I do have all the data tilll 2013 (thanks to www.orchideya.ca) but i would like to include 2014..
Any suggestion about how I can get it?
Thank you so much!
Eliseo

Can you share your findings here on slippertalk?

Robert

Thanks Rusell, 'ive ued 25

Robert, findings? Nothing new... It is clear that we neglected this genus for about 80 years and besseae rocketed the Phrag. interest and Phrag. breeding ... but I wanted to have it represented in a graphic...

914d5f319fcf6a11fb0397255bed20d2.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Eliseo! Interesting that there is a clear peak around 2004 - 2006, and then it dwindles off again, I wonder if that peak was with all the new first generation kovachii hybrids. I am sure it will go up again with second generation kovachii hybrids and all the new hybrids that will be made with new species like manzurii and Phrag. anguloi.

Robert

Latest posts

Back