Paph charlesworthii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much would seedlings and flowering multiple growths plants be worth?

How much would seedlings and flowering multiple growths plants be worth?

Do you mean in general? charlesworthii is fairly common in cultivation and BS plants are probably in the $30 range. Seedlings of the somewhat recent album form are probably around or under $100.

For flowering plants, it all depends on the quality. Award quality flowering size divisions could be hundreds or much more. For perspective, i think Orchid Inn has awarded charlesworthii divisions for sale and they range from $150 for the color form up to $1,500 for a division of an awarded album.

My own plant is probably not awardable due to the reflex of the dorsal and relatively small-ish flowers (although the dorsal has been getting better each year). Maybe a CCM someday if I keep growing it well? But I don't grow for awards so i love this plant even with the flaws in the flower.

Something weird here. I typed something, scrolled up to look at the photos, and it was gone!???
Anyway, nice growing, I would like a clump like that!!

Something weird here. I typed something, scrolled up to look at the photos, and it was gone!???
Anyway, nice growing, I would like a clump like that!!
You are probably doing what I sometimes do: forget to click "submit Reply" before moving from the page.

Nicely grown plant.

Back