Paph. Magic Lantern made with vini delenatii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papheteer

Reaction score
Here she is! In my opinion flower is quite dark compared to other Magic Lanterns i have seen and bloomed. Shape is nice too and flat. NS around 10cm. Too bad the pouch is wonky. My grow room was really hot for a few days while it's opening. Maybe it's the cause. There's another bud behind the flower. Hope it opens better.

wow really cool.

i have the same egg-crate and drip-tray setup for my under-lights grow area as you... growing orchids indoors takes a lot of work so your success is inspiring!

wow really cool.

i have the same egg-crate and drip-tray setup for my under-lights grow area as you... growing orchids indoors takes a lot of work so your success is inspiring!

I feel the same way! When i see you flower multis with great success in your indoor set-up I feel like there's hope! Lol!

Thanks for the compliments! I don't know if my nose is playing tricks on me but I did detect a very faint fragrance from it when you got really close. Sweet/floral but as I have said, very faint.

Back