As promised (if a bit late...) : 360 Degree orchid photography, step-by-step

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

gore42

sequence.jpg

Well, sorta step by step, anyway. I got impatient and rushed it a bit, since it was taking so long. But I think you'll get the idea... you can read it here: 360 degree orchid photography

If any of you get it to work, let me know :)

- Matt

I can't even begin to tell you how much I enjoy your 3D photos. Most photos of blooms leave so much out for someone who wants to know more about the structure of the plant and how the bloom relates to the plant overall. Its like going to a show and seeing a plant live and being able to examine it from all sides. Thank you for taking the time. It would be wonderful to have this kind of photography for awarded plants.

Wow they're just fantastic!! :drool:

I haven't seen that done with orchids before and you make it sound relatively straightforward. I'm sure it's not :D

Thanks everyone :)

Wow they're just fantastic!! :drool:

I haven't seen that done with orchids before and you make it sound relatively straightforward. I'm sure it's not :D

It actually is just as easy and straightforward as it seems (if it seems pretty easy and straightforward after all of that). It's just a matter of setting aside a little time to do it.

As Ever,
Matthew

Mods: is there UBB code for embedding flash on this forum? I've seen it done, but I've never seen it here....

- Matthew

I'd be hosting it on my own server, so it wouldn't be a bandwidth drain on slippertalk. They're only about 1 - 2 megs anyway... not massive. :)

- Matt

Thanks a lot for this insight, but as you quoted: 'Good photos are absolutely key to the quality' !!!! :) Jean

Imagine a NYEric 3D- it'd look like it was going at the speed of light... a spinning blur. :poke: :rollhappy:

(waiting for :fight: emoticon...)

Back