New Paphies in the house...

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Kavanaru

I have received this order a few days ago, but I have had no time to show them here yet:

From left to right and top to bottom:

Paph. Wössner Favourite (hangianum x godefroyae var. leucochilum)
Paph. concolor var. longipetalum
Paph. niveum
Paph. palawense
-----------------------------
Paph. bellatulum forma album (2 seedling)
Paph. bellatulum forma album (different cross)
Paph. delenatii forma albinum
Paph. wardii forma alboviride
Paph. niveum forma album
-----------------------------
Paph. henryanum
Paph. niveum ‘Graue‘ x self
Paph. barbigerum (a very compact clon - this is supposed to be near blooming size!)

Last edited by a moderator:
and because Paph concolor var longipetalum was suppposed to be a larger plant, but arrived in really bad conditions (I had to cut and through about half of the plant away), I will receive soon a replacement :) plus I added some new compies: Paph. Shun-Fa Golden, Paph. In-Charm Handel. Paph micrantum and Paph micrantum var. eburneum :D

I look forward to seeing the mini barbigerum bloom.

me too... it is really small.. and if it is indeed near blooming size, then it would be the smallst barbigerum (and the smallest paphi!) I have ever seen... ;)

Nice purchase!.......All the things that I like! Looking forward to seeing some flowers from these. I once had a tiny barbigerum that looked like a small seedling; but, it was mature and bloomed regularly. This one of yours very well could be BS.

Latest posts

Back