Addition of some Popow slippers

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeanLux

Reaction score
Receiving the mail of http://www.popow-orchids.com by start of juli conc. their summer specials, I had a look at the list and found (of course) lots of interesting plants! finally, I decided to buy less in number but more in 'strength' of plants! Today, at reception of the plants, I knew that I had choosen the right direction! I had a very good surprise when opening the package:
bella (2 spikes), niveum (2 new growths), emersonii (5 growths), charlesw. (1 spike, +/- 10 growths), and a 2 growths phrag besseae! All of the paphs had bloomed, acc. to old stems, 1-2 times!

bellatulum:

charlesworthii:

with these strong plants, I have some expectations about flower quality!!? :) Jean

(sorry for the bad pict. quality! we have very bad, rainy weather)

Great healthy and strong additions:D We are expecting flower photos soon...:D

They look excellent, Jean, great buys! I've never been disappointed with Popow's plants :)

Fantastic buy Jean. Is this your mix the plants are in or Popow's? What is the mixture made up of?

It is Popow's mix Rick! Looks rather complex to me:eek:! Bark, coconut husk chips, hydroton, clay pellets?, sort of rock,fine charcoal?, some small white stuff ....? :) sorry, but maybe I will be able to go into more details at first repotting :):)!! Jean

Latest posts

Back