What fertilizer do you recommend .. ?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

DenmanNJ

I am in need of getting new fertilizer (I've been using Grow-More) and since I just acquired many new Multiflorals, I wanted to check with everyone to see what fertilizer they would recommend ...

Thanks.

Peter's is fine too for alltypes of paph and works very well with multi and tap water

This is the right section. The multis seem to love fertilizer. I had really good results over summer with a base of controlled release and boost with liquid + lots of water!

Read the thread indicated and then buy K-Lite from Ray at First Rays. I've
seen such improvement in already nice plants that I'm thrilled with the
low K fertilizer.

And it begins........

Fairy dust. Made from real fairies specially snap frozen, freeze dried and ground into a fine powder with grains of no more than 20 micron in diameter. 1 tsp per 10 gallons for complex paphs, 1 table spoon per 10 gallons for multies.

The tiny bones are a great source of Mg and Ca.

Last edited:
Fairy dust. Made from real fairies specially snap frozen, freeze dried and ground into a fine powder with grains of no more than 20 micron in diameter. 1 tsp per 10 gallons for complex paphs, 1 tablespoon per 10 gallons for multies.

The tiny bones are great source of Mg and Ca.

SNORT! :rollhappy:

Latest posts

Back