Roth Inquiry

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luckily for me I have no more room to put any more plants. Pushing it already as it is.at this point I would have to have another grow room and I am not doing that ..already been there.

Luckily for me I have no more room to put any more plants. Pushing it already as it is.at this point I would have to have another grow room and I am not doing that ..already been there.

You know damn well that you've been assessing all your living spaces for potential as grow areas. :poke::)

Order is supposed to arrive tomorrow but there was some miscommunication with John. All he is telling me is that the problem will be fixed and I don't know what that means. He is not responding to my desire for clarity. So we will see if the package has my full order. On another note, I went to WVa for a week to learn how to operate the GBT radio telescope. Although the experience was enlightening , it was more enlightening in the sense that I don't want the lifestyle of an astronomer. Have decided grad school is out but will finish a BS in astrophysics... Meaning, unless something dramatic happens , won't be getting rid of my collection anytime In the next decade

Last edited:
One of the spiking roths came today, 4 feet in span..really wasn't ready for the size of this plant...reminds me of the Rex x MM bloomers in the late nineties/early 2000's.

32404923382_cc3bfea748_b.jpg

Holy cow! I hope the size of the flowers reflect the size of the plant!

I know huh?..looks like four flowers..

I have one more this size coming and five NFS plants...I will need an extra room just for these plants...(may need to kick out a tenant in my house):evil:

Awesome. I got one from him that was 4' across. I am going to see if i can keep it that big over time.

It is going to be a lot of temptation as they put out more select stuff in the next couple months!

Latest posts

Back