Roth Inquiry

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ehanes7612

Reaction score
So, I am ordering some flasks from Sam next week, but also want to buy some roth (species) plants...any advice on particular crosses he has that really stand out

When I ordered the Roth package from him (NBS, all Japanese) I got a killer assortment of great lineage he didn't have posted. Mostly awarded, one cross I wasn't too farmiliar with ended up being the cross the 'Gargantula' clone came out of. Point being, he's got a ton of great crosses too limited in number to list.

When I ordered the Roth package from him (NBS, all Japanese) I got a killer assortment of great lineage he didn't have posted. Mostly awarded, one cross I wasn't too farmiliar with ended up being the cross the 'Gargantula' clone came out of. Point being, he's got a ton of great crosses too limited in number to list.

I have thought of that...a lot

went ahead and ordered that package

PACK021 Paph. rothschildianum - Collector Package #2
Four NBS rothschildianum x sib seedlings - all Japanese strain breeding (Both parents) of our choice delivered either bareroot or IN-POT by Priority Mail. $15 extra for Non-US address. Plants expect to bloom in 1-2 years. PACKAGE $300.00

I wish we get our hands on great roth plants Down Under

When I was in Australia last year, I just got the impression that the powers that be are doing everything to keep good stuff from entering your country. Maybe I am biased from having a friend there whose actual job is communicating to people about their employee rights. From his view , it's the lack of corporate competition that stifles trade.

I think the atticus crosses should produce good progeny too

yeah, I had all four atticus crosses sam did (in flask) but they didnt grow very well in my greenhouse and I sold them off really cheap to someone else...I wish I had grown them under my lights..I seemed to have figured out the magic formula now for growing roths, but still remains to be seen if I can bloom them under these conditions

arrived today... Giant wings GM x black star
giant wings GM x perfection GM
Imperial Wings x Giant Wings GM
Hsinton x Marcrura Scarlet Robe GM

will post a picture later

Latest posts

Back