Yellow Clivia

• Thread starter Eric Muehlbauer
  • Start date
Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

Eric Muehlbauer

My yellow clivia just bloomed by surprise this week.....my regular clivia finished blooming over a month ago....looks a little bleached because the sun was on it....had to take it late in the day after work....Take care, Eric

I'm in clivia heaven this year. My orange is finishing its second bloom. My yellow clivia has two bloom spikes and has put out two pups this year. If I could only figure out what has made them so happy!

When you love plants it is very difficult to find a plant you do not like. I am growing orchids, Clivia and some indigeneous bulbs. The bulbs we have in SA is just stunning e.g.

Gadiolus tristis
GladtristisLK.jpg

or Glad. alatus
GladalatusLK.jpg

I also have a yellow Clivia in bloom but not worth posting, but here is a very nice interspecific from Cassie Carstens
IMG_0228.jpg

If your opinion is that I post too many other stuff just remove it

Nice...

Eric: How do you ensure that no pot falls over the balcony...??????

I can't....they stay there through the worst storms....and one squirrel can send them all crashing. The cactus are haevy and stay put, as do the largest of the paphs....the smaller ones, well, I have to pick up a few every week or two. Take care, Eric

Back