Would appreciate your help!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candace

Reaction score
My daughter entered an artwork contest online and there's a daily vote for 2 weeks. The highest votes go to judging and she could win a new computer or one of several $500 scholarships. I'd appreciate it if you could vote and if you're so inclined every day!

http://createrealimpact.com/view-entries/category/art/

Hers is on the 1st page, Jordan Landerman. Thanks for helping us see that her art is judged.

Last edited:
Maybe it would have saved me a couple of vehicles If my son had seen this work!!

I guess I should be thankful that all the damage was just to the vehicles.

Good Message! At work, we had videos stories of texting and driving! It was an interesting video on how many accidents could have been prevented if people stop texing and use their cell phones while driving.

Paphman910

Her best friend blew a stop sign 2 weeks ago and got caught($500 ticket) plus a ding on her record that will likely up her insurance rate. And 2 nights ago, the same friend pulled into the family parking garage and was distracted by flirting with her boyfriend and hit the garage wall. This flipped the side mirror into the car and smashed out the window and crushed the mirror. Probably another $500. No texting involved. Imagine the odds of destruction when you throw another ball into the juggling loop? Ack.

Latest posts

Back