Winter 2014 Phalaenopsis Flask List

Discussion in 'Big Leaf Orchids' started by bigleaf, Feb 5, 2014.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

1. Feb 5, 2014 #1

bigleaf

bigleaf

bigleaf

Vendor

F1310 Phal I-Lan Green Pixie x violacea blue N0385 $95
    [​IMG]
    Pod parent Phal I-Lan Green Pixie is (Su-An Cricket x Timothy Christopher). It is a 6cm light yellow-green flower and very floriferous. Pair with Norton's indigo violacea - known to pass on deep magenta color - we are looking to create many fragrant red flowers.

F1402 Phal Sogo Lawrence 'Nobby' x Pylo's Sweet Orange 'Tom #2' $125
    [​IMG]
    Pod parent Phal Sogo Lawrence 'Nobby' is a 4n hybrid of Phal Brother Sara Gold. It is known to pass on good form, color, and substance. Pair with our hybrid Phal Pylo's Sweet Orange, a wide range of red-orange-yellow color with fragrance and good substance, we should get fragrant art-shade colored flowers with heavy substance.

F1403 Phal Sogo Ponsai x Phal Pylo's Dixie Gelb (F8-8) $95
    [​IMG]
    Pod parent Sogo Ponsai is a hybrid of I-Hsin Sunflower x Sogo Pride. It has 8 cm deep yellow color fragrant flower that gets darker with age. Pair with our heavy substance fragrant Phal Pylo's Dixie Gelb (Yungho Gelb Canary 'JW' x Star of Dixie 'Riverside') - we should get vigorous art-shade colored flowers with fragrance.

F1404 Phal Pylo's Green Gelb (F8-37) 'Pink Lip' x Princess Kaiulani 'Chin Yo' AM/AOS $95
    [​IMG]
    Pod parent Pylo's Green Gelb (Yungho Gelb Canary 'Joseph Wu' x Tetra Green #1) is our hybrid that is an excellent grower. This hybrid has heavy substance from Yungho Gelb Canary, and vigorous growing from Phal tetraspis in the background. Pair with a deep colorful primary hybrid of Princess Kaiulani 'Chin Yo' AM/AOS, we expect a good range of colors. Fragrant.

F1405 Phal Phal Nobby's Pacific Sunset x gigantea 'Southlake' $125
    [​IMG]
    Pod parent Phal. Nobby's Pacific Sunset is a multiflora hybrid of Phal Caribbean Sunset. Flowers are fragrant and plant is easy to grow and produce many reddish 4+ cm flowers. Pair with one of our best gigantea with round segment and flower size, we are expecting heavily spotted red flowers from this pair. We don't have to wait very long for this hybrid to bloom due to violacea 32.8% and Equestris 12.5% influence. These will flower on smaller plant. Older plant size will be large with many flowers due to having Phal gigantea as a parent.

F1406 Phal Surf Song 'OX Gold Orange' AM/AOS x Dragon Tree Eagle 'DT#1' AM/AOS $95
    [​IMG]
    Pod parent is a large 8 cm awarded orange flower, arguably the best orange flowers available today. pair with a proven parent Dragon Tree Eagle known to have strong color and flat flower influence on its progeny, we are expecting colorful hybrid with heavy substance. Since Surf Song is not fragrant, some of these will be fragrant.

F1407 Phal Pylo's Green Gelb 'Jason' x Dragon Tree Eagle 'DT#1' AM/AOS $95
    [​IMG]
    Pod parent Pylo's Green Gelb (Yungho Gelb Canary 'Joseph Wu' x Tetra Green #1) is our hybrid that is an excellent grower. This hybrid has heavy substance from Yungho Gelb Canary, and vigorous growing from Phal tetraspis in the background. In this cultivar 'Jason' you can see random red blotch that is influenced by light intensity in the growing area. Pair with a proven parent Dragon Tree Eagle known to have strong color and flat flower influence on its progeny, we are expecting colorful hybrid with heavy substance. Fragrant.

F1408 Phal Pylo's Sweet Orange 'Tom' x Dragon Tree Eagle 'DT#1' AM/AOS $95
    [​IMG]
    Our hybrid Phal Pylo's Sweet Orange has fragrant heavy substance flower on compact inflorescence. Pair with a proven parent Dragon Tree Eagle known to have strong color and flat flower influence on its progeny, we are expecting colorful hybrid with heavy substance. Fragrant.

2. Feb 5, 2014 #2

abax

abax

abax

ST Supporter ST Supporter

Lovely prospects in these crosses, Mr. Lin. Fragrance is a big plus in my
    greenhouse.

3. Feb 6, 2014 #3

Bob in Albany N.Y.

Bob in Albany  N.Y.

Bob in Albany N.Y.

I wanted to buy them all but Donna limited me to just two.

4. Feb 6, 2014 #4

cnycharles

cnycharles

cnycharles

Peloric keiki

Very colorful crew!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Feb 6, 2014 #5

bigleaf

bigleaf

bigleaf

Vendor