Where do you buy Phrags ???

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

NeoNJ

I see all of these wonderful photo's of Phrags and can honestly say most of them I have never heard of let alone seen them available for Sale anywhere.
I'm finding here there are fewer and fewer orchid vendors that sell Phragmipediums ........Piping Rock and Orchidbabies. (Orchid Limited does sell them but the cost is really prohibitive for me)....
so does anyone else know of any other vendors who sell Phrags ????

Orchid Inn, Fox Valley Orchids (Tom Kalina) Get a membership in the nearest orchid society to you and you'll benefit from group importation. Visit orchid shows in your area. That's how I do it.

yeah, phrags...their ability to grow fast out of flask makes you think

try chuck acker...if you want to venture into flasks/ compots...there is less of a cost prohibitive scenario to allow phrags to grow to blooming (see their bloom), then make a decision on whether to sell or not, many (blooming) phrags end up for sale at shows

I've tried from quite a few of the above mentioned but I love Monsoon Flora for flasks & compots, they've been the easiest, hardy, got vigor, great survival rate!

Back