What do you do when....

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paphioboy

hehehe...
Reaction score
Penang, Malaysia..d home of fabulous paphs.
... a seller on ebay mistakenly gives you the wrong bank account number to forward payment to and now you can't claim back the $$$? :sob: :mad: The seller has not posted the item yet because he is still awaiting payment, which had gone to someone else's account. Considering it was the seller's mistake in the first place, how would you propose to resolve a problem like this?

Would you be able to contact the bank and resolve it with them and state that you made an honest mistake?

Over here I can contact the bank and let them book back a false payment that I made.

Thanks for the replies. I checked online and on one page it says that transaction was successful although I keyed in the wrong account number, but when I check my transaction history, the mney has bounced back to my account. So all is good. :D Banks here are a pain in the @55. I went to see them personally and they said to rectify mistakes in ebay purchases would take 6-8-weeks..

Back