• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Waunakee Wonder x Waunakee Sunset compot

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ehanes7612

Reaction score
repotting compot ..60.00 includes shipping..I will send bareroot if someone jumps on this for monday delivery (heat pack is 6.00 dollars additional)

please email [email protected]

ww%2Bws.JPG

biggest plant is 7 inches LS

Sorry to hear of car repair need, been there.... Is the turbo worn out from overuse? :poke:

In NY traffic I would guess it died of boredom rather than overuse.

I'm keen to give the seedlings a try as well but but I probably won't see >0 oF weather until April. Maybe March.

Keep reviving the thread once a month. Eventually someone will have warm enough weather to be tempted to buy the seedlings.

Car came out of clutch pedal repair w/ blown turbo!! Un - frickin' -believable! When all the nonsense blows over, if they are still available I would take them. :)

I am going into the next phase of my reduction plan, everything stays up until sold. Listing several items separately. Mostly excess phrag. seedlings from flaskings. So there should be chances to acquire when it warms up.

Latest posts

Back