• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted to buy paph adductum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peru

Reaction score
Hi guys! Anyone selling Paph Adductum regular or var Anitum?
Thanks in advance!

If you are in u.s. sam tsui has flasks for sale of both varities, and tanh at springwater orchids has seedlings, check ebay right now!! There are some really good anitum hybrids in bud and bloom for sale!!

Tnx guys! its more expensive that i was imagining ...max budget was 100$

If you are an eperienced grower, tanh at springwater orchids has them reasonably priced. they are imported from taiwan blooming size for 100.00 if you have any connections

Peter Lin has a BS one for sale on Ebay..BigLeaf orchids

That's a nice looking plant.

Peru- it is going to be a while, but I will have some of both for sale in 2018 if things continue to go well. I have in compot two flasks each of Orchid Inn's latest adductum and adductum v. anitum.

They are growing very slowly, but making good progress. I anticipate I would have a handful to share in 9 months' time, and based on the current survival rate out of flask I would imagine they will be in the $50-60 range for plants with 10-15 cm leaf spans.

Anyhow- if you are interested, please let me know and I will add you to the contact list. I plan to grow most of these out, so am only going to share a few with those who are actively looking for them. There is no obligation either- I will just let you know when a few are ready and you can take the plunge or not, as you like.

One thing I will note based on personal experience- while the $400 price tag for the anitum on eBay right now seems quite fair, as species get a few generations further from wild-collected plants and come into wider cultivation, they get both a lot cheaper and easier to grow. To be on the cutting edge of hybridizing, it is worth it to spend the big bucks early on for potentially more difficult plants- but if you are willing to wait a bit then the $100 max budget you have set for yourself now will get a whole lot more in a couple of years I think.

Latest posts

Back