Visiting Lemförder Orchideenzucht (Germany)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

Felix

Hi,

first, I don't know if this kind of thread is right in this section of the forum, so maybe an admin could place in the right section then- that would be very nice.

First Monday of february I visited my favorite orchid nursery (it's also my nearest, fatal coincidence) and brought back some photos too.

All photos on flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/125536209@N04/sets/72157648468165334/

Phragmipedium Memoria Dick Clements

Phragmipedium pearcei

Overview

Lc. Amber Glow 'Magnificent'

Lc. Persepolis 'Splendor'

Cattleya

Cattleya

Oerstedella centradenia

Dendrobium chrysotoxum

Dendrobium

Laelia acuminata

Vanda

Different Paphiopedilum gratrixianum

Paphiopedilum

Paphiopedilum superbiens

Paphiopedilum spicerianum

Paphiopedilum wardii

Paphiopedilum callosum

Paphiopedilum tonsum

Paphiopedilum appletonianum

overview

Paphiopedilum (Enchentress x fairrieanum) x curtisii

Paphiopedilum Ho Chi Minh

Rhynchostylis (?)

Ansellia africana

Phalaenopsis pallens

Phalaenopsis schilleriana

Thanks for your name corrections. I just took the names from the labels without rechecking it everytime. I think you're right that the Phrag. pearcei and the Lc. Amber Glow aren't what the label said.

I already got quite nice Phrags, Paphs und Phals from there. This time, I had the luck to get a nice cattleya. They do not sell everything. There are many nice plants from the founder's collection which they keep understandably.

The plant is quite huge. According to the label it's a Rlc. Wake Island 'The Queen', but I didn't found other photos of that hybrid to check it. But viewing the pedigree of that hybrid, it should fit.

gewakglj79.jpg

Yes! A very strong fruity fragrance. That fragrance was a main reason to buy the plant. :D

Latest posts

Back