vendor integrity?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well yet another time "shermantp" has grabbed a photo of mine without permission. this time I'll make it clear that he isn't to use any more and not to bother to ask permission.

I used to be able to end ebay listings after complaining about photo theft...I wonder if it still works. the funny thing is these aren't even professional-quality photos...but I still paid a lot of money for my camera and I'll be damned if some mofo I don't know is using them to help sell a plant.

I don't think you can necessarily correlate stealing pics with bad plants...I've gotten maybe two from this guy, a cattleya that showed up OK (not bursting with vigor but acceptable) that never grew and eventually died, and a phal amabilis that I gave away as a gift. I've never refused a pic request from a vendor with whom I have a good relationship, but this guy has taken my pics at least 3 times in the past (without asking), and feigns ignorance and apologies when confronted. Enough is enough.

I appreciate the sentiment...I am not calling for a boycott, just telling it like it is, while we're on the subject. I take no offense if all of you bid on his stuff, I just won't.

Latest posts

Back