Variegated Phrag.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never had stable variegation in a Phrag in my collection, but I've seen some plants that will throw out a variegated leaf or variegated growth from time to time. My Nicole Tower is the most apt Phrag in my collection to do this type of thing, but it's super random.

Would be interesting to see it if it actually is stable and all further growths show the same thing.

Coincidentally enough, I've been seeing a big uptick in "variegated" Phrags on E-bay as of late. Maybe it's all related? Personally I wouldn't spend the kind of money those sellers are asking, just based on my own personal experience where this type of thing tends not to be stable. But if they make good money off it, good for them!

Would be interesting to see it if it actually is stable and all further growths show the same thing.

Coincidentally enough, I've been seeing a big uptick in "variegated" Phrags on E-bay as of late. Maybe it's all related? Personally I wouldn't spend the kind of money those sellers are asking, just based on my own personal experience where this type of thing tends not to be stable. But if they make good money off it, good for them!
if another growth comes out like that it's going on auction, $1,000 for you, special. :p

I have a large Bouley Bay seedling that has variegation on every leaf. It is very symmetrical on the last leaf. Won't know for a few years what new growths might look like. This seedling was the only one of the flask like this. Mike

Latest posts

Back