Vanda falcata ‘Cherry Blossom’ x ‘Purple Fantasy’

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• F4341EDE-A516-4108-B34E-BDDDBB5C6164.jpeg
    F4341EDE-A516-4108-B34E-BDDDBB5C6164.jpeg
    15.3 KB · Views: 1
BrucherT ...... I think your link is a different one. I reached this link here : (click here)

Will attach the file from Silverwhisp here too - just in case.
Thank you for the effort but when o click where you say “click here,” same problem; multiple tries bring me this screen:

Attachments

• B23AF2EF-404F-45C0-AD05-DD37E2214517.jpeg
    B23AF2EF-404F-45C0-AD05-DD37E2214517.jpeg
    15.1 KB · Views: 1
Thank you for the effort but when o click where you say “click here,” same problem; multiple tries bring me this screen:

Most welcome BrucherT. That's the reason why I uploaded the pic as an attachment ------- just in case. In that way, you can still see the pic. I don't know what browser you're using ------ but pretty sure it's a software related thing - maybe associated with your browser. This doesn't mean to say that your browser is the 'problem'. The browser just might require updating or a software setting needs to be enabled to handle the features/instructions from that website.

Last edited:
Most welcome BrucherT. That's the reason why I uploaded the pic as an attachment ------- just in case. In that way, you can still see the pic. I don't know what browser you're using ------ but pretty sure it's a software related thing - maybe associated with your browser. This doesn't mean to say that your browser is the 'problem'. The browser just might require updating or a software setting needs to be enabled to handle the features/instructions from that website.
Aw thanks again. Having all kinds of problems. Using Safari. I have to log in every time I want to comment or see anything, even though as you can see I keep “stay logged in” checked. Didn’t used to be like this. Started a couple weeks ago. Has unfortunately reduced my enjoyment of ST :(. Oh well, thank you.

Attachments

• 1F3F1EEF-E27D-4848-A617-2C8A818E93F4.png
    1F3F1EEF-E27D-4848-A617-2C8A818E93F4.png
    193.1 KB · Views: 0
Back