Updated the Judging Center website....

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Darin

with more awards. Not much of the slipper variety but lots of other interesting stuff.

Cincinnati Judging Center

Award photos can be found under awards.

Darin

P.S. If you have an issue with the site, please let me know so I can work on fixing it.

Two CBRs to the same species on the same day??? Can you do that? I don't think so unless one cultivar has distinct features from the other.

Dendrobium platygastrium 'Clara' CBR/AOS and 'Malcolm' CBR/AOS.

Two CBRs to the same species on the same day??? Can you do that? I don't think so unless one cultivar has distinct features from the other.

Dendrobium platygastrium 'Clara' CBR/AOS and 'Malcolm' CBR/AOS.

Ernie, As I recollect there was a distinct difference in the form of the lip. (i think it was number and orientation of ridges) The judging team decided to submit both to the SITF. Hopefully they can accurately identify both. and one will become the CBR the other will become.... Well who knows.

Ernie, As I recollect there was a distinct difference in the form of the lip. (i think it was number and orientation of ridges) The judging team decided to submit both to the SITF. Hopefully they can accurately identify both. and one will become the CBR the other will become.... Well who knows.

Reasonable approach.

Latest posts

Back