Twin bessae

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

GuRu

experienced greenhorn
Reaction score
Great flowers with broad petals. Impressive !

dodidoki

Reaction score
Very nice. Do you still have the original Z number?
I don t understand your question exactly.I only know that old Popow( RIP!) had few original plants from orchid zone for sale, this time i bought this plant.

tomkalina

Vendor
Reaction score
The original Orchid Zone pot tag would have had the clonal names of the parents used in the breeding i.e. Z6777 (Phrag. besseae 'Big Bob' x Phrag. besseae 'Colossal'). If you didn't get the original tag from Boscha, then you would not know the clonal names of the parents. There have been some very fine examples that have come from the parents I used in my example.

dodidoki

Reaction score
The original Orchid Zone pot tag would have had the clonal names of the parents used in the breeding i.e. Z6777 (Phrag. besseae 'Big Bob' x Phrag. besseae 'Colossal'). If you didn't get the original tag from Boscha, then you would not know the clonal names of the parents. There have been some very fine examples that have come from the parents I used in my example.
Many thanks for useful information and kind words.

dodidoki

Reaction score
I tried to look after, i found the original page of Popow Orchids with bessae "OZ" selection.No more info was available about plant.

Latest posts