tranlienianum legal?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Explorers were stupid Europeans (for the most part) who were just looking for stuff for economic gain. When you go raping and pillaging you only have time to grab the big things. Remermber teh Europeans who 'discovered' the 'lost' temples of Kampuchea. The locals all knew it was there, the Europeans were the only ones who 'lost' it.

Who pays now for the restoration of temples of Kampuchea.:D

Holger sells hangianum at 150 USD because they have a CITES, but without, the same plant is one or two dollars and no one in this world would pay more, as an example of the real economics. Plants are nothing, CITES are everything in the price of a plant, except few very specific things.

you buy the paper and get the plants as an encore .

Interesting discussion, but in my opinion this thread is misplaced in the photo section. May somebody please move it?

Thanks!

Although tranlienianum is nice, I am not interested in getting it that much...lol... I would kill it very easily in my hands, so I avoid it...! But good luck to anyone who can obtain it and grow it well so tht I can enjoy the blooms & excitement... :D

I am here for the European thing, too...!

If someone accuses another for something that is true, then the one accused should try to correct it... If the accusation is not true, then let the other one say whatever they want... It is that simple...! The truth is revealed in one way or another, sooner or later...! If is false to get offended by wrong accusations...! Even if it is a serioous accusation, then it is just an opinion...and I have to respect it!

Mormodes talks about (all) Europeans and Europe (and also most of the world) talks very bad about Greece. I cannot prove I am not an elephant when the whole world says I am...! But I know it deep inside that I am not. So the only thing I can do is wait for the others to see...(through my eyes perhaps) and then balance will be restored..! There is only a bit of patience needed!! End of story - end of discussion...! :D

Don't give meaning to words more than they already have.... I do not think we are here to debate about things that "the few" have thrown in... Also internet language is very "dull", it does not include the attitude of the writer very well...! Additionally, we should always forgive the caried away attitude of members here, that occurs sometimes...!

Happy growing & keep smiling!!!! :D

Although tranlienianum is nice, I am not interested in getting it that much...lol... I would kill it very easily in my hands, so I avoid it...! But good luck to anyone who can obtain it and grow it well so tht I can enjoy the blooms & excitement... :D

I am here for the European thing, too...!

If someone accuses another for something that is true, then the one accused should try to correct it... If the accusation is not true, then let the other one say whatever they want... It is that simple...! The truth is revealed in one way or another, sooner or later...! If is false to get offended by wrong accusations...! Even if it is a serioous accusation, then it is just an opinion...and I have to respect it!

Mormodes talks about (all) Europeans and Europe (and also most of the world) talks very bad about Greece. I cannot prove I am not an elephant when the whole world says I am...! But I know it deep inside that I am not. So the only thing I can do is wait for the others to see...(through my eyes perhaps) and then balance will be restored..! There is only a bit of patience needed!! End of story - end of discussion...! :D

Don't give meaning to words more than they already have.... I do not think we are here to debate about things that "the few" have thrown in... Also internet language is very "dull", it does not include the attitude of the writer very well...! Additionally, we should always forgive the caried away attitude of members here, that occurs sometimes...!

Happy growing & keep smiling!!!! :D

you should be proud to be Greek, and Greece should be proud to be the foundation of the western world civilization (European civilization as well), the whole modern world would be different now without your philosophy, arts, political system etc...
by the way NYEric is correct, I heard that tranlienianum could not be killed like other paphs.

Really??? Is it wasy to grow??? That's encouraging!!

Hmmmmm, now you make me wanna get one....hmmmm..... I like the flower and the fact that it is a compact plant... but I have no idea if it can withstand the summer heat here... :( (I have lost many (kinds of) plants due to heat...lol...):sob:

Latest posts

Back