strong headwind warning....

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

goldenrose

....that's what I think when I photographed this primulinum var. purpurascens with it's reflexed petals! Man what's in my water?:eek:

That reflection is horrible!!! You better send it off right away to me of course!!! Someone needs to mention the varity littii for this plant given the orangish pouch rather then purpurascens

:rollhappy: I was tempted to list it as .... or liltii?
I don't think the true color is correct on either photo, guess I should try a white background. I like the blue background because it shows off the hairs on the dorsal & petals & looks a bit dramatic to me, hence the windswept look!:p

complete update/redo

Here's what we look like on a light background, this is probably as close to the true color as I can get.

Here's the whole plant (in a 3.5"pot), base of the plant & underneathside of the leaves.

Thanks Rose, The plant looks the same as mine base of and further out. I have littii on mine. It hasn't bloomed in a few yrs. It is finally big enough to do so.

Latest posts

Back