• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Spacemaking sale!! Over 300 plants!!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tenman

Reaction score
ANNUAL SPACEMAKING SALE!!

Over 300 plants in 28 genera must go!!

Masdevallia, Trichopilia, Schomburgkia, Phrag, Paph, Phal, Bulbophyllum, Cattleya, Laelia, Ansellia, and MORE!

See list at:
http://www.orchidcourt.com/sale.html
email:[email protected]

Please reply direct to email address above, also linked from page, NOT PM's here, thanks! (everything is tracked from there)

My plants arrived today. Despite the long overseas trip they arrived in good shape. Lets see if they like the tropical climate.

My plants arrived today. Despite the long overseas trip they arrived in good shape. Lets see if they like the tropical climate.

Lest anyone assume I ship internationally, I do not. I had no idea these were going anywhere after the US destination I shipped them to.

Lest anyone assume I ship internationally, I do not. I had no idea these were going anywhere after the US destination I shipped them to.

Sorry the misunderstanding. Your plants were received in Miami.

:evil: Sure you two~! Ok give me the plants I want or I'm sending Orchid Police your addresses!! :poke:

Back