Some Paphs

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete

Reaction score
aloha
here is some photos of some paphs flowering now. these are all first blooms.
sorry for the thumbnails... the first is booths sand lady x adductum, the second is anitum x phillipenense, and the third is an armeniacum sib cross. its hard for me to bloom this species, let alone get good size but this one had pretty good form.

armeniacum.jpg

sorry cant seem to get the anitum x philipense on right now.. how do you just put the photo in the window without a thumbnail???

the big island... and im still workin on uploading some more better quality photos

anitumxphilipenense.jpg
alright lets try this again...
anitum x philipenense

damn! mass confusion.. sorry people
this is the kolosand
kolosand.jpg

and this is the booth's sand lady x adductum
boothssandladyxadductum.jpg

that other accidental non slipper photo is a nice Oncidium hastillabium
alright if this doesnt work i give up..

i do grow plants commercially but the photographed plants are just some of my personal collection.

Well, Pete it started out as a pretty crazy thread but I think you're finally getting the hang of it!! Great looking plants BTW. Do you sell retail and/or whole? Are Paphs part of your inventory? Web site?

Rick H

wholesale. i grow plants for www.kalapanatropicals.com/ the paph inventory is on the rise, kind of lacking right now. we have some nice complex all at BS and quite a few Maudiae type crosses all NBS. the company grows primarily oncidinae intergenerics though..

Latest posts

Back