Sichuan Botanical Tour, Photo Gallery I

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone is in NYC give me a heads up and we can try to meet. :)

Do you mind if I do this via e-mail, I am trying to avoid a trip to NYC to arrange a trip to China if at all possible. (however having said that, a trip to NY is not an unattractive idea either). Let me know what you decide with your preliminary meetings.

Tom, thank you very much, as always great video (or slideshow) Incredible orchids. Will Slideshow number 3 have Paphs? Those Cyps were awesome, and the terrestrial orchids that I had never seen before. Great lillies too.

Cypmania!!!

Looks like the shots were nonstop.

Yes Clark, it was very much like that. I remember one high elevation meadow that just kept yielding new stuff. We were there for 4 hours and I kept on finding a new plant to photograph the whole time.

Tom, thank you very much, as always great video (or slideshow) Incredible orchids. Will Slideshow number 3 have Paphs? Those Cyps were awesome, and the terrestrial orchids that I had never seen before. Great lillies too.

Sorry Leo, no paphs growing in these mountains - too cold. Please do check out the two new photo galleries I put up on YT.

Latest posts

Back