• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sacrificing specimen Paph. parishii 'Awesome!'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John M

Orchid Addict
Reaction score
FOR SALE!

Paphiopedilum parishii 'Awesome!'..........$800.00. A rare, highly select species Paphiopedilum!

This is my one and only plant of this hard to find species. This is the first time this clone has ever been offered. No other pieces exist. This is the whole plant and now, it can be yours!

Act fast, because if I sell enough other plants to pay some bills, this one goes back into my (NFS), private collection!

13 growths at various stages of maturity; only 5 are pre-bloomed.

Vigorous! Easy blooming in various seasons. Has bloomed for me in spring, summer and fall.

Shipping within Canada only.

2014-07-21%20083-2%20Paph.%20parishii%20'Awesome!'.JPG

2014-07-21%20097-2%20Paph.%20parishii%20'Awesome!'.JPG

2014-07-21%20103-2%20Paph.%20parishii%20'Awesome!'.JPG

'Really sorry about the "Canada only" part. Too bad we live in a crazy world where if a single "houseplant" crosses a border without all it's government issued documents, the sky will fall!

Meanwhile, planes full of passengers from West Africa continue to fly to the 4 corners of the Earth and nobody is expected to prove they're Ebola free. If they look okay, they're considered to be okay. Why are our plants scrutinized so harshly; but, plane loads of potentially highly infectious people don't get anywhere near the same attention and scrutiny? Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Off my soapbox now!

Thanks for looking at my notice.

John

Last edited:
Thats polotics, the poloticians don't address actual problems, they just mottle around making peoples hobbies govt regulated. Ever watch food inc. ?

I think a lot of people agree with your soapbox statement. Also lots of reassurance weeks ago that US hospitals were all up to speed in handling Ebola and the two unfortunate nurses have to deal with the fact that politicians and bureaucrats make a lot of noise which contain little fact

The problem is - we are expecting these politicians to utilize common sense in dealing with these problems, and they lack the intelligence to understand the concept. Guess I'm just getting to be an old curmudgeon.......

I'm not in Canada, I don't have the money, not even a single Ebola in sight, and I don't like this species, How can I buy it?

(I'm already away ;) :evil:

Latest posts

Back