Phrag schlimii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty. My P. schlimii is in bud, and I noticed at the show today that other people's plants are blooming now, too. Must be schlimii season.

Looks like you got several spikes. I only got one for now.

What is your culture for schlimii, I'm at a standsill

I am no expert but here's how I grow mine. I water 3-4 times per week as it seems to need the extra watering to do well. I leave a bit of water in the saucer too. Otherwise same as my other phrags, slightly higher light than paphs and repot every two years. Mix is a Paph mix from Kelleys Korner. My tap water has pretty low TDS (75ppm) so that is what they get pretty much year round with some summer rainwater too. K-lite fertilizer.

This is my favorite Phrag. and I have one in spike too so it
is the season. What I'd like to know is how you managed
to get it from OZ? I've emailed and called and get no
response whatsoever on the 3 schlimii on ebay. All I want know is if they'll ship two day FedEx at my expense...sheesh! I've also left a message on ebay...no
response.

Very nice!

It's also my favourite Phrag, and I also have one in spike. I guess it's schlimii season. :)

This is my favorite Phrag. and I have one in spike too so it
is the season. What I'd like to know is how you managed
to get it from OZ? I've emailed and called and get no
response whatsoever on the 3 schlimii on ebay. All I want know is if they'll ship two day FedEx at my expense...sheesh! I've also left a message on ebay...no
response.

John is usually responsive and you can contact him directly by e-mail with your order, he will tell you the amount and you can pay by PayPal to their e-mail address. I bought this one a year or so ago from OZ and had no trouble. Occasionally they overlook a shipment/order but if you send an e-mail reminder, they will respond quickly. I use [email protected]. Hope this is helpful.

Back