Phrag P E C

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

goldenrose

Paul Eugene Conroy ( long. x wallissii). This is the first of a mini compot that I got 3/29/07 from an ebay vendor, Orchids & more.
PhragPaulEugeneConroy013.jpg

PhragPaulEugeneConroy004.jpg
PhragPaulEugeneConroy001.jpg

Thanks guys! This was the most vigorous of 4 plants, it is in a 5" pot. Clark got the auction plant that was a bit smaller, it wouldn't surprise me if that one spiked. I put one in S/H, it looked good, didn't grow as well but has 3 new growths & NO roots! It's in cypress bark now so I'm crossing my fingers!

Stunning flower and photo, Rose!
Thanks Dot, that means alot! I'm really trying to use the potential of the camera. The closeups or tighter in shots are what's more important to me, :D details, details :D. Next step , work on the full plant shots !:eek: You know Eric I do that just for you!:p

Thanks guys! This was the most vigorous of 4 plants, it is in a 5" pot. Clark got the auction plant that was a bit smaller, it wouldn't surprise me if that one spiked. I put one in S/H, it looked good, didn't grow as well but has 3 new growths & NO roots! It's in cypress bark now so I'm crossing my fingers!

Hi Rose,
Very attractive bloom! No spike here, plant went with 2 new growths
instead. I agree with the folks on the rate of growth and vigor. I've noticed new orchids stop growing for a month or so to acclimate to my conditions.
P E C did not break stride. Thank you Rose. Clark :D

Update!

... the next morning, I took the first pic about 2:30pm & look at the itty bitty split on the second bloom, the next morning :D
PhragPaulEugeneConroy002.jpg

Latest posts

Back