Phrag. Fox Valley Fireball

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Awarded an AM/AOS by the Chicago JC last Saturday. The clonal name is `Cherry Bomb', and it's the second award to this grex. Horizontal Natural Spread = 8.6 cm, Petal Width 2.6 cm. The flowering growth was pretty small at 16", so I think the best is still to come for this clone. Enjoy......

Last edited:
Tom! You're slowly killing me with those beauties unavailable in Canada. Why don't you come visit us in Quebec and bring some of your beautiful plants along. :smitten:

Thanks everyone. I'm pretty sure Sam Tsui has CITES for these and can deliver at one of the shows he attends in Montreal or Toronto. He might add something to the plant cost for paperwork/ phyto's/delivery etc. but the plants should still be fairly reasonable in price.

Thanks!

Marvelous! Fabulous!!! Perfect!! I need one (or 2 or 3...)

Tom, are you saying that Sam has his own; but, same crosses available; or, are you saying that Sam can bring YOUR plants when he comes to Canada?

I know that Sam Tsui can bring plants from other growers to custumers in Canada. Actually, he will do it for me in a few months. :p :p

Congratulations Tom. I think Fox Valley Fireball is a superb cross and I can't believe only two have been awarded.

e-spice

I saw Sam yesterday and I'm fairly certain he can deliver Phrag. Fox Valley Fireball seedlings in Canada legally, but it's best to contact him directly if you're interested in ordering to make sure.

I saw Sam yesterday and I'm fairly certain he can deliver Phrag. Fox Valley Fireball seedlings in Canada legally, but it's best to contact him directly if you're interested in ordering to make sure.

From where? This one is not listed on his website, unless he has a different list for Canada?

Latest posts

Back