Phrag. dalessandroi x kovachii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sky7Bear

Reaction score
Does anyone know if this cross has been named yet? Mine opened yesterday. Nice color, but the pouch not perfectly shaped.

Best,
Harvey Brenneise

Thanks, Rob

Well, I never completely left, but my orchid odyssey is a tale for a different page (an intro when I get around to it). Thanks for today's shipment, Rob!

Harvey

Thanks, Dot. Still learning the ropes. Yes, I think I'm settled now, in Seattle, where I lived briefly before. The grandkids will likely show up here in due course, so why not plan ahead? Great place to grow orchids as well.

Best,
Harvey

BV7RKHYoE2

BV7RKHYoE2

BV7RKHYoE2

BV7RKHYoE2

BV7RKHYoE2

Tried can't seem to link them.

Flickr didn't work. Let's try Photobucket. Would be nice if I could just dumb down the picture in Photoshop and upload it directly.

Harvey
2013-12-02Phragmipediumdallessandroixkovachii1_zps5d530938.jpg.html

BV7RKHYoE2

I just tried to post it for you, using the URL that you provided. As you can see, I got the same thing. There is something wrong with the URL. Can you double check that? You want to right click on the photo and go to "Properties". Then, copy the URL of the photo only, not the URL of the whole photo-hosting webpage.

Hi Harvey, Remember me? Jim Yeager I retired from teaching in May. Harvey hosted some outstanding orchid tours through our club to CA, DC and Fl. that we still discuss!! He knows the ropes. Take care!!!

Photo

Here's a photo of the plant.

Attachments

• 2013-12-02 Phragmipedium dallessandroi x kovachii 1 crop.jpg
    2013-12-02 Phragmipedium dallessandroi x kovachii 1 crop.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 13

Latest posts

Back