Phrag. Carol Kanzer

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlipperFan

Addicted
Reaction score
Surprise, Gilda -- I thought I saw a spike on the piece you gave me a week or so after your announcement that Franz Glanz was in spike. The spike developed fast, and opened yesterday. It really is sweet, and thanks so much for the trade!

Carol Kanzer = pearcei x schlimii

Phrag_CarolKanzer.jpg

OMG! That's a gorgeous bloom. . . .silently forming the word WOW!

And I have to say, I normally don't like fuzz on my sugary confections!

Lovely! The spike blasted on mine, so I'll have to wait some more. Your's is beautiful! Excellent pic too!

Yay schlimii and pearcei hybrids!

Surprise, Gilda -- I thought I saw a spike on the piece you gave me a week or so after your announcement that Franz Glanz was in spike. The spike developed fast, and opened yesterday. It really is sweet, and thanks so much for the trade!

Your welcome ! I thought it had a spike started when I sent it Dot ! Glad it did ,and your photo made her look fabulous !!:clap: Another bud on Franz is getting ready to open...keep your fingers X'd the pouch will be ok !

Your welcome ! I thought it had a spike started when I sent it Dot ! Glad it did ,and your photo made her look fabulous !!:clap: Another bud on Franz is getting ready to open...keep your fingers X'd the pouch will be ok !
Fingers and toes crossed!

Looks very cold. Not that it is or that it's not beautiful. Just the colors.
Nice pic. as always.

Back